[Esip-envirosensing] ESIP Summer Meeting

Janet Fredericks jfredericks at whoi.edu
Wed May 11 20:44:05 EDT 2016

Just a reminder that registration is open for the ESIP Summer Meeting:

http://commons.esipfed.org/2016SummerMeeting

Tuesday afternoon: we will hold the X-DOMES Workshop on
   o - creating sensor-related registered vocabularies
   o - and creating associated ontologies,
   o - as well as providing the introduction of the SensorML Editor for
creating and updating SensorML sensor descriptions, referencing the
registered terms.

Thursday afternoon we will have a break-out session of the EnviroSensing
Cluster -- called Sensors and Sensibility (thanks to Vasu for the
improved session title).  We have a few talks prepared, but let Don or
me know, if you'd like to present in this session.

We are looking forward to your participation.

Janet