[Esip-envirosensing] Environmental Sensing Project

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 18 15:53:33 EDT 2018

A suggestion is to perform measurements  of all sensors in their deployed configuration, before and after the scientific measurements, using known test conditions.

Also keeping record of all the raw data from the sensors can help detect discontinuities and oversampling compensate for noisy sensing results.

John