[Esip-envirosensing] Reminder: Come see the Australian Research Data Commons Presentations this Thursday, Nov. 1

Matthew Bartos mdbartos at umich.edu
Tue Oct 30 00:03:41 EDT 2018

Dear EnviroSensors,

Our Cluster is engaging in international outreach this week with the
Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC)! Scotty, Mike Daniels, Vasu Kilaru,
and Paul Celicourt have stepped up to introduce the Cluster mission and
give short highlights on their projects. Although the time difference is
challenging, we’ll be meeting ARDC on Zoom on Nov 1, 5pm PDT / 8pm EDT.

Feel free to register and join the event from your coziest armchair:
https://www.meetup.com/monthlytechtalk/events/cljgdqyxpbdb/

Also feel free to distribute on social media (don’t forget to tag
@ESIPFed): https://twitter.com/ands_nectar_rds/status/1054190327261810688

Cheers,

Scotty, Renée, and Matt