[Esip-envirosensing] Reminder: Envirosensing cluster telecon tomorrow, Tuesday, February 5, 5:00 pm EST

Connor Scully-Allison cscully-allison at nevada.unr.edu
Mon Feb 4 14:03:23 EST 2019

 Dear Envirosensors,

Hello and welcome to a bright new year of envirosensing and streaming
environmental data! My name is Connor Scully-Allison and I will be your new
student fellow for this year, replacing Matt Bartos. I have seen first
hand, and heard from many who know him, that he has dedicated significant
work to the continued maintenance and growth of this cluster. Accordingly,
I, along with the envirosensing leadership, would like to thank him for his
years of service and express happiness that he will continue to be an
active part of this cluster and greater ESIP community.

As for the meeting this week, we will be discussing/recapping the ESIP
Winter Meeting, the current cluster project and the 2019 cluster agenda.
This telecon will be tomorrow, so please come in and participate in setting
the pace and direction of this upcoming 2019 for envirosensing at ESIP.

*Telecon Info*:
To join, go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/895837693

You can also dial in using your phone: 646-749-3122; access code 895-837-693

*Agenda for February, 5 2019 (times in EST)*:
Introductions - 5:00 pm (5 min)
ESIP Winter Meeting Review and Report - 5:05 (approx. 10 min) (Mike and
Connor)
Project Reporting - 5:15 (approx. 5 min)
Discussion of 2019 Cluster Agenda - 5:20 (Remaining Time)

Cheers from Renée, Scotty, and Connor.