[Esip-envirosensing] ESIP Envirosensing Cluster - Monthly Meeting Reminder

Connor Scully-Allison cscully-allison at nevada.unr.edu
Fri Mar 29 12:56:10 EDT 2019

Dear EnviroSensors,

We will be having our monthly call next week on Tuesday, 2 April, 5pm
Eastern/2pm Pacific. Last month we had a great research presentation and
this month we will plan our Cluster session for ESIP summer and get some
project updates.

If you have input for the session theme, ideas for another ESIP Cluster Lab
project to pitch, or think you will want to present in our session at the
ESIP Summer meeting, you will want to be on the call!

Looking forward to seeing many of you next week, and have a fun/safe
weekend!

*Telecon Info*:
To join, go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/895837693

You can also dial in using your phone: 646-749-3122; access code 895-837-693

Cheers,

Scotty, Renée, and Connor