[Esip-envirosensing] Reminder -- ESIP Envirosensing Monthly Call Tomorrow (Aug. 6th)

Connor Scully-Allison cscully-allison at nevada.unr.edu
Mon Aug 5 16:23:31 EDT 2019

Good Afternoon EnviroSensors,

This is just a reminder that we will be having our monthly telecon
tomorrow, August 6th, 5pm Eastern/2pm Pacific.

For tomorrow's meeting, we will be recapping and discussing last month's
ESIP conference in Tacoma, WA. There was a lot of great discussion,
collaboration and topics put forward during that meeting and we would love
to keep the ball rolling into this month and the rest of the year.

So please tune in and join the discussion tomorrow!

*Telecon Info*:
To join, go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/895837693

You can also dial in using your phone: 646-749-3122; access code 895-837-693

Thank you,

Scotty, Renée, and Connor