[Esip-envirosensing] No July cluster webcall!

Scotty D Strachan strachan at unr.edu
Tue Jul 2 12:11:42 EDT 2019

Dear fellow EnviroSensors,

Due to the upcoming ESIP Summer meeting in Tacoma, we will *not* be having our usual monthly call for July. We are looking forward to seeing some of you in a couple of weeks, and are expecting some great talks and discussion in our Cluster Session.

As always, feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about the upcoming meeting, or if you are going to be there and want to squeeze into the program! We'll be running a pretty relaxed session, with keynotes on FLBS SensorSpace and the development of the USGS next-generation water observing system, as well as talks on monitoring terrestrial microhabitats and application of LORA technology.

Cheers, and hope that your summer field season is going well!
Scotty & Renée