[Esip-envirosensing] Monthly Envirosensing Cluster Meeting Reminder - Next Tuesday 11/5

Connor Scully-Allison cscully-allison at nevada.unr.edu
Fri Nov 1 16:28:29 EDT 2019

Dear EnviroSensors,

Here is a heads-up for the Nov 5th Cluster call next week at 5pm EST/2pm
PST! The topic will be “Open hardware and LoRa integration”, with James
Gallagher from OPeNDAP (https://www.opendap.org/) reviewing pilot progress
from his 2019 Summer Meeting talk.

The format will be casual discussion and Q&A, rather than formal
presentation. We are likely to get into some engineering weeds on
sensor/host power circuitry, RF management, and so forth. It should be a
fun change of pace from our project report-outs!

So, bring your inner hardware geek and join the conversation.

Cheers,

Renée, Scotty, and Connor

*Telecon Info*:
To join, go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/895837693

You can also dial in using your phone: 646-749-3122; access code 895-837-693