[Esip-envirosensing] Fwd: [ECOLOG-L] LoRa or hardwires field sensors?

Vicky Kelly kellyv at caryinstitute.org
Fri Feb 14 13:08:45 EST 2020

There are some folks at USGS developing a LoRa system for soil water
monitoring that looks promising. The sensor you named isn't great. They
recommend a sensor and system made by a company called Acclima. Zach, I'll
forward you an email string about this with names & email addresses for the
folks involved so you can contact them directly.
Good luck.
Vicky Kelly