[Esip-envirosensing] May EnviroSensing call agenda

Scotty D Strachan strachan at unr.edu
Wed Apr 22 17:48:12 EDT 2020

Dear EnviroSensors,

Renée and I are planning the May cluster call (in two weeks), and would like to solicit 5-minute tech updates from members on their current projects.

This would be a "round-table" chat where each person gets the floor for a few minutes to share something they are working on. Aside from falling within our Cluster objectives, the topics can be wildly different.

No materials required, but screen sharing may be enabled if needed. Email Renée and I and we will fill the slots.

Welcome & Introductions - 10min
Cluster Business - Summer Meeting and Highlights Webinar - 10min
<reserved for Martha - ESIP Lab planning> - 5min
Round Table 5-min Tech Updates - 30min (up to 6 slots)

For example, if I do a Tech Update, I want to highlight implementation of small LiDAR for object detection/movement tracking.

We hope all of you are holding up, and looking forward to post-quarantine fieldwork!

Cheers,
Scotty & Renée

[University of Nevada, Reno]<http://www.unr.edu/>

Scotty Strachan, Ph.D.
Director of Cyberinfrastructure
Office of Information Technology

Director, Nevada Climate-ecohydrology Assessment Network
College of Science
University of Nevada, Reno

work-phone: 775-682-5015<tel:775-682-5015>
cell-phone: 775-721-1308<tel:775-721-1308>
email: strachan at unr.edu<mailto:strachan at unr.edu>
twitter: @ScottySci<https://twitter.com/scottysci>