[Esip-envirosensing] summer meeting speakers & registration deadline

Renee F. Brown rfbrown at unm.edu
Wed Jun 24 18:45:10 EDT 2020

Good afternoon Envirosensors,

We are still seeking presenters for our upcoming virtual session<https://2020esipsummermeeting.sched.com/event/cIuE/recent-advances-in-environmental-sensing-for-monitoring-and-research> at the 2020 ESIP Summer Meeting. We welcome anyone who wants to present about anything related to environmental sensing! Also, we still have the opportunity to provide FREE registration to two speakers in our session who have never attended an ESIP Meeting (see below for more). On that note, registration rates are increasing 7/1, so please be sure to register<http://www.cvent.com/d/2nqw4m/4W> ASAP if you are planning to attend (or speak in our session). Note that rates have been significantly reduced for this virtual meeting, and student rates are only $40!

Partner Rate - $200 ($300 after 6/30)
Non-Partner Rate - $250 ($350 after 6/30)
Partner Emeritus Rate - $100
Student Rate - $40
Teacher Rate - $0 (attendees of the Education Workshop Only)

Registration Support for Session Speakers: To support the development of high quality and engaging sessions and to encourage new participants to join, session organizers can request complimentary registrations for each session to invite 1-2 speakers that have never been to an ESIP Meeting. Please reach out to Scotty and me ASAP, and no later than 6/30, if you would like to either self-nominate or nominate someone else for this opportunity.

Thanks,
Renée & Scotty