[Esip-envirosensing] Reminder: ESIP Winter session & early registration

Scotty D Strachan strachan at unr.edu
Tue Dec 15 12:50:20 EST 2020

Dear EnviroSensors,

As we wrap up AGU 2020, we're looking ahead to the next ESIP Winter meeting from 26-29 January 2021.

Our EnviroSensing cluster has talked a lot in the last year or two about organizing some hardware and software hands-on workshops for cross-training with the newer technologies we see cropping up.

2020 threw us a curve on the "hands-on" part, but we persist none-the-less! If you have an interest in cross-training your favorite sensor, telemetry, or data technology with your colleagues, please consider joining our Cluster PLANNING & BRAINSTORMING session at ESIP Winter!
https://2021esipwintermeeting.sched.com/event/g49Z/designing-a-virtual-hands-on-sensor-training-workshop-using-insights-and-lessons-learned-during-the-covid-19-pandemic

Early registration closes in one more week! https://2021esipwintermeeting.sched.com/info

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have specific ideas you want to pitch at this session!

Cheers,
Renée & Scotty

Scotty Strachan, Ph.D.
Director of Cyberinfrastructure