[Esip-envirosensing] EnviroSensing call Tues Jan 5th

Scotty D Strachan strachan at unr.edu
Mon Jan 4 17:16:08 EST 2021

Dear EnviroSensors,

Happy New Year! We do have a call scheduled for tomorrow at the usual time/place.

Rather than hosting a guest presentation, we are simply going to use the time to welcome our new ESIP Student Fellow (Kristina Fauss), connect and debrief from our successful AGU sessions, and pre-game for our ESIP Winter session later this month.

If you are planning on (virtually) attending our Winter Session, -or- have a strong interest in our group developing some virtual sensor/software/data tutorial/workshop material over the next year, make sure you hop on the call and contribute to the discussion!

Agenda:
Welcome & Introductions - 5min
Cluster announcements - 5min
AGU 2020 recap & future: chairs and participants - 10min
Pre-game/planning for ESIP Winter working session - 30min

Telecon Info:
Tuesday, 5 January 2021 at 2p Pacific / 5p Eastern
To join, go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/895837693
You can also dial in using your phone: 646-749-3122; access code 895-837-693

Looking forward to seeing you there! As always, feel free to forward to interested colleagues.

Cheers,
Scotty, Renée, & Kristina

Scotty Strachan, Ph.D.
Director of Cyberinfrastructure