[Esip-envirosensing] EnviroSensing call Tues Jan 5th

Jay Pearlman jay.pearlman at fourbridges.org
Mon Jan 4 21:26:23 EST 2021

Scotty,
I have a conflict for tomorrow. I do have an interest in tutorials and webinars for best practices on sensors. Our groups for the ocean best practices is considering a webinar series this year for capacity development in use of sensors, most interest is for those related to oceans and water.  It would l be good to discuss options for this and then see what coordination can be done. To get a general view of our work, www.oceanbestpratices.org <http://www.oceanbestpratices.org/>. This can cover both observations and data areas.
Let’s follow up.

Jay Pearlman, Ph.D. Fellow IEEE
IEEE France
Director, Four Bridges