[Esip-envirosensing] The ESIP Envirosensing Cluster Meets Tuesday, March 5th at 5:00 pm EST and 3:00 pm MST

Apple, Martha MApple at mtech.edu
Thu Mar 31 19:55:08 EDT 2022

Dear EnviroSensors,

This is a friendly reminder of the monthly cluster call this coming Tuesday, 5 March, 5:00 pm EST (3:00 pm MST).

On Tuesday, we welcome John Fulton of the USGS as our speaker. John will focus on post-wildfire monitoring (including in-situ sensors) and modeling, with
connections to ongoing work at NASA and NOAA NSTL.

Hope to see you on Tuesday,

Martha Apple, Scotty Strachan, Joseph Bell, and Jake Gearon of the ESIP Envirosensing Cluster