[Esip-esda] Analytics Use Case information definitions - Invitation to comment

Steve Kempler (via Google Sheets) Steven.J.Kempler at nasa.gov
Sun Feb 1 14:28:17 EST 2015

I've shared an item with you:

Analytics Use Case information definitions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/108glVB8Rni8M47e5G1_oZ6g1q5AOxzdTbC_P2WrEt6o/edit?usp=sharing&invite=COz65IcG

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Hi,
This is the spreadsheet for us to edit to that we can have a clear set of
information being sort for our use cases.  I also included an example of a
NIST Big Data use case, that contains a data analytics component.

If you wish to edit, please let me know.

More discussion on Thursday.

Thanks Steve