[Esip-esda] Next ESIP ESDA Telecon

Kempler, Steven J. (GSFC-5860) steven.j.kempler at nasa.gov
Sun Feb 1 14:28:36 EST 2015

Hi All,
Good seeing you all at ESIP.

Apologies for the slight delay setting up the next ESDA telecon.  It’s been none stop since ESIP for me, also.

Agenda:

1.  Discuss Use Case Information Needed.  Continuing our face to face at ESIP, we decided to build a library of Earth science data analytics use cases, but first needed to ensure the information requested was clear and appropriate.  I created a Google Spreadsheet open for review and comments.  Besides the folks who, at the face-to-face, signed up to spend a little time to review and provide inputs on the spreadsheet, if others wish to be involved in editing, please send me an e-mail.

2.  Discuss next ESIP Meeting theme:  Earth Science Data Analytics.  Let’s continue the discussion started in January to help the meeting organizers with gathering speakers, themes orientation for the rest of the Federation, etc.  I will know more before Thursday.

3.  Open Mic