[Esip-esda] ESIP ESDA Telecon - We'll be reviewingŠ.

Kempler, Steven J. (GSFC-5860) steven.j.kempler at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 5 14:37:48 EST 2015

Use Case Information spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/108glVB8Rni8M47e5G1_oZ6g1q5AOxzdTbC_P2WrEt6o/edit#gid=0

Hi,

  *   WebEx: https://esipfed.webex.com/ , 23136782
  *   Telecon: 1-877-668-4493, 23136782#

Agenda:

1.  Discuss Use Case Information Needed.  Continuing our face to face at ESIP, we decided to build a library of Earth science data analytics use cases, but first needed to ensure the information requested was clear and appropriate.  I created a Google Spreadsheet open for review and comments.  Besides the folks who, at the face-to-face, signed up to spend a little time to review and provide inputs on the spreadsheet, if others wish to be involved in editing, please send me an e-mail.

2.  Discuss next ESIP Meeting theme:  Earth Science Data Analytics.  Let’s continue the discussion started in January to help the meeting organizers with gathering speakers, themes orientation for the rest of the Federation, etc.  I will know more before Thursday.

3.  Open Mic