[Esip-esda] Starting in 5 minutes: Next ESIP Earth Sciences Data Analytics Telecon - May 21

Kempler, Steven J. (GSFC-5860) steven.j.kempler at nasa.gov
Thu May 21 14:52:24 EDT 2015

From: <Kempler>, Goddard DAAC <Steven.J.Kempler at nasa.gov<mailto:Steven.J.Kempler at nasa.gov>>
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2015 10:02 AM
To: Goddard DAAC <Steven.J.Kempler at nasa.gov<mailto:Steven.J.Kempler at nasa.gov>>, "esip-esda at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-esda at lists.esipfed.org>" <esip-esda at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-esda at lists.esipfed.org>>
Subject: Reminder: Next ESIP Earth Sciences Data Analytics Telecon - May 21

Hi,
Hope you are all doing well.

Our next ESIP ESDA telecon will be Thursday, May 21 at 3:00 EST.

We have done much work on cleaning up our ESDA Use Case template, and I think we are close to populating it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/108glVB8Rni8M47e5G1_oZ6g1q5AOxzdTbC_P2WrEt6o/edit#gid=0

Our telecon agenda will include:

  1.  ESDA Use Cases
  2.  Summer Meeting Planning – 2 Sessions scheduled:

-  Teaching Science Data Analytics Skills, and the Earth Science Data Scientist (http://commons.esipfed.org/node/7999)
-  The Need for Earth Science Data Analytics to Facilitate Community Resilience (and other applications) (http://commons.esipfed.org/node/7998)

For the 'Teaching…' session, we have 4 speakers scheduled.  Details to be discussed

I look forward to talking to you all on Thursday:

Thursday, May 21 at 3:00 EST.

WebEx: https://esipfed.webex.com/ , 23136782

Telecon: 1-877-668-4493, 23136782#

Best Regards, Steve