[Esip-esda] Good luck with the ESIP sessions this week!

Brand Niemann bniemann at cox.net
Tue Jul 14 11:22:50 EDT 2015

Ethan and All, You could attend this free local (Ballston Metro) meetup
tomorrow at NSF and learn about:

Data Science for RDA Climate Change Data Challenge

http://www.meetup.com/Federal-Big-Data-Working-Group/events/223475304/

In preparation for this September 28th Meetup:

Climate Change Data - Data Science Meetup of Meetups

http://www.meetup.com/Federal-Big-Data-Working-Group/events/223786335/

In support of the NSF Data Science / Big Data Community and the Research
Data Alliance (RDA), Semantic Community has prepared four multiple data set
data sets from the RDA Climate Change Data Challenge, U.S. National
Transportation Atlas Database (NTRD), Climate.data.gov, and the U.S. Climate
Resilience Toolkit, to jump start the Federal Big Data Working Group Meetup,
and other data science meetup participants, for our September 28th Meetup of
Data Science Meetups, to prepare for the NSF Meetup of Data Science Meetups,
November 6-7, 2015.

All of the information is a Data FAIRPort (Free, Accessible, Interoperable,
and Reusable) in a Data Science Commons or Hub as a community service.
Suggestions and feedback are welcomed.

http://semanticommunity.info/%40api/deki/files/34452/BrandNiemann09282015.pp
tx?origin=mt-web

http://semanticommunity.info/Data_Science/Data_Science_for_RDA_Climate_Chang