[Esip-esda] Message titled "Certification Topics for Discussion at 2016 WDS Members' Forum (Action Required)"

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue Jan 26 20:01:40 EST 2016

All,

If you received a message from with the title shown in the above subject line, and if you are not Steve Kempler, please delete it. It was sent inadvertently while I was trying to address it to Steve. It does not apply to the esda cluster.

My apologies.

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.