[Esip-infoquality] no IQ Cluster telecon this Friday - see some info from the EGU

Leptoukh, Gregory G. (GSFC-6102) gregory.g.leptoukh at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 7 18:26:23 EDT 2011

I am at the EGU Assembly in Vienna this week.

Today I've attended a session on Uncertainty in Environmental Data and Models - many talks and posters are very relevant to what we are trying to achieve in IQ Cluster.
http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2011/session/6489

I've talked to some people here who are interested in working with us on data quality issues.

I will post some information on the IQ Cluster wiki soon.

I hope to have our telecon next week on Friday at the same time if it is OK with everybody (or at least, the majority)... pending the Congress decision to allow us to continue working...

-Greg

Dr. Gregory Leptoukh
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD 20771
Phone: (301) 614-5253
Gregory.Leptoukh at nasa.gov
http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov
http://giovanni.gsfc.nasa.gov