[Esip-infoquality] ESIP Information Quality Cluster Monthly Telecon Nov.5 12-1pm eastern

Brent Maddux bcmaddux at wisc.edu
Wed Oct 31 22:19:59 EDT 2012

Hi All,

It looks like the best time for this month's cluster telecon will be November 5th at 12-1PM eastern(9-10AM PST).

Below is a rough agenda for the telecon.  There are a few things that will be added that people have mentioned, please let me know if there is anything that you would like to add(or have discussed, especially if you can't make the meeting).

I will send out webex details and a more complete agenda on Friday.

Thanks,
Brent

IQ Cluster 1st Meeting Agenda

1. Cluster Spinup and Efforts

Summer meeting review
Intermediate- and long-term goals
Tangible output for the cluster
2. Winter Meeting

Sessions ideas
Collaboration areas with other committees or clusters
3. Structure of the Cluster

Chairs, Co-Chairs
Long-term collaboration areas with other committees or clusters
4. Anything Else

PLEASE ADD