[Esip-infoquality] ESIP Information Quality Cluster Monthly Telecon Nov.5 12-1pm eastern

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Thu Nov 1 09:45:06 EDT 2012

Hi All -

Here is the call-in info for next Monday, Nov. 5:

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab
3. Select the Info Quality
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23133897

To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 338 97

* Call-in toll number (US/Canada) should only be used if the primary number
does not work.

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: