[Esip-infoquality] Today's meeting notes. No meeting in December

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Thu Nov 12 14:53:55 EST 2015

All,

See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4wEmY48qpP7cDrbqV7tppkZ3q0GGkJNz_glvu4C2RI/edit for notes from today's telecon. We will not have our monthly telecon in December since it is close to the AGU meeting. I hope to see  many of you at the oral and poster sessions organized by David Moroni, Ge Peng and me pertaining to our cluster.

We will not have a telecon in January either since we have the Winter ESIP meeting where we will have breakout sessions of the cluster (assuming the session proposals are approved)

Cheers,

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.