[Esip-infoquality] Remote Participation Available for Information Quality Cluster sessions at ESIP Winter Meeting 2016

Hou, Chung-Yi hou at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 7 15:18:51 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

I have included as follows the remote participation information for the Information Quality Cluster breakout sessions.

The sessions that will be held on Friday (01-08-2016) at 11am and 2pm ET are scheduled to be in the Coolidge room, so please use the following password when joining the webex session: 77805272.

If you have any questions or need further information, please feel welcome to let me know.

Thanks very much,
Sophie

  1.  For breakout sessions, refer to the schedule (At-A-Glance Schedule  - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OpmDkDBIoIyiLC7w8J1hvu0Y8C6MI-WDPSaCudsr4PY/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0) and identify the room where the session you are interested in is being held. There is a single WebEx session for breakout rooms each morning and afternoon.
  2.  Go to: https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1
  3.  Click Join next to the meeting name.
  4.  Enter your name and email address.
  5.  If you are asked for a password, enter the access code given below, with no spaces.
  6.  Join the audio portion of the conference meeting with:
     *   ​​Your computer: WebEx or VoIP
     *   Your phone: Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493 Attendee access code followed by #