[Esip-infoquality] Information Quality Cluster

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Thu Jan 14 13:09:17 EST 2016

All,

Our regularly scheduled telecon (second Thursday of the month at 11 AM Pacific) would have been today. However, since we just had the ESIP meeting, we will not have the telecon. We will have our next telecon on February 11 at 11 AM. I will send out a calendar invitation for it separately.

Thanks to all of you who were able to attend the Information Quality Cluster (IQC) sessions at the winter ESIP meeting. We thought the sessions went well and were quite productive, resulting in a few more use cases. For the benefit of those who could not make it to the meeting, we have posted the presentation charts and notes from the meeting at http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8781 and http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8782.

The IQC wiki site is at http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Information_Quality. We are in the process of reviewing its contents and format. Please look it over and let me know of any recommendations for improvement.

Thanks.

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.