[Esip-infoquality] Cluster Meeting/Telecon on Feb 11, 2016; 11 to 12 PST

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue Feb 9 16:12:18 EST 2016

All,

We have expression of interest from a couple of people from abroad. So, I am including the link to information about international phone numbers - https://esipfed.webex.com/cmp3000/webcomponents/widget/globalcallin/globalcallin.do?siteurl=esipfed <https://esipfed.webex.com/cmp3000/webcomponents/widget/globalcallin/globalcallin.do?siteurl=esipfed&serviceType=MC&eventID=286400127&tollFree=1> &serviceType=MC&eventID=286400127&tollFree=1

Rama.