[Esip-infoquality] IQC Telecon today - some additional information

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Thu Feb 11 13:31:38 EST 2016

All,

Here is the link for the Google doc with notes from the previous telecons. We will be using it for the notes today as well. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4wEmY48qpP7cDrbqV7tppkZ3q0GGkJNz_glvu4C2RI/edit

Sophie will be taking the notes, but in case you want to add details, you should be able to edit as well.

A spreadsheet with the use cases can be found at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iI1m_00k1Lc-VYBkICmPksrDSEZcIblVMbMoYpgcVNs/edit?usp=sharing. This is not editable by everyone at this stage. This is the place where the material from the use cases submitted using the template at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DjxlHijBy3JPT942WgodsV7JQYptwfbgFwTVzjsC7yo/viewform is captured. I should add that the first 16 use cases on this spreadsheet are drafts that were submitted as part of last year's work on NASA's Data Quality Working Group. The three at the bottom of the sheet are those developed during our January 2016 ESIP meeting. There is one more that we discussed at that meeting, which has not yet been submitted via the template.

Rama.

Dr. H. K. "Rama" Ramapriyan

Research Scientist - Subject Mattter Expert

Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

+1 (805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

Science and Technology with Passion

10210 Greenbelt Road, Suite 600

Lanham, MD 20706

(NOTE: I am a teleworker. Mailing address provided on request)

 <http://www.ssaihq.com/> www.ssaihq.com

Please be mindful about forwarding this e-mail; it may contain confidential information that is not intended for anyone else. Thank you.