[Esip-infoquality] IQC work - some progress and request for action - before Feruary 2016 ends

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Thu Feb 18 11:46:09 EST 2016

All,

During the telecon last Thursday (2/11/16) I took an action to generate a template to help capture the analysis of use cases and the resulting recommendations. Such a template can be found at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SWC0K0xw6X21_Y2fdFB6OX6pnO2w-WSC0sqDQRu_59k/edit#gid=0 <http://redir.aspx?REF=O9j8nRQIcDY23ibvCYKZs__m1wOCRSLpNizxlTckl0tF85dJEjTTCAFodHRwczovL3VybGRlZmVuc2UucHJvb2Zwb2ludC5jb20vdjIvdXJsP3U9aHR0cHMtM0FfX2RvY3MuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbV9zcHJlYWRzaGVldHNfZF8xU1dDMEsweHc2WDIxLTVGWTJmZEZCNk9YNnBuTzJ3LTJEV1NDMHNxRFFSdS01RjU5a19lZGl0LTIzZ2lkLTNEMCZkPUJRTUdhUSZjPThoVVdGWmN5MlotWmE1ckJQbGt0T1Emcj0xUG1HWlZucXdDOFRCMDZnWElhQUhBJm09NXZnWUt0V0VIdTAyOWw3Sk15VVpFY1NlMjFGVUZJSmhpUkRMZC16QkYwWSZzPVpBaHRQQUdJdk9lVktjVDRZbUhER2o5TDNHQVVtZTk5WXhIdDFuOXozZGsmZT0.> .

This is based on a spreadsheet we had used in the NASA DQWG use case analysis last year, with some improvements. I have had good review, corrections and feedback from David, Sophie, Bob and Peng, which I have incorporated.

I would appreciate your comments on this before we finalize it. We will leave it open for comment until the end of February (thanks for the leap year!). After that, we will format it as a Google Form to facilitate input.

I am providing a few useful links below for your convenience if you are planning to add use cases:

1.      Example use cases from DQWG's last year's work, plus use cases developed at ESIP Winter meeting - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iI1m_00k1Lc-VYBkICmPksrDSEZcIblVMbMoYpgcVNs/edit?usp=sharing.

2.      Template for submitting new use cases - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DjxlHijBy3JPT942WgodsV7JQYptwfbgFwTVzjsC7yo/viewform

Notes from the IQC telecons:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4wEmY48qpP7cDrbqV7tppkZ3q0GGkJNz_glvu4C2RI/edit

Cheers,

Rama.

Dr. H. K. "Rama" Ramapriyan

Research Scientist - Subject Matter Expert

Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

+1 (805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

Science and Technology with Passion

10210 Greenbelt Road, Suite 600

Lanham, MD 20706

(NOTE: I am a teleworker. Mailing address provided on request)

 <http://www.ssaihq.com/> www.ssaihq.com

Please be mindful about forwarding this e-mail; it may contain confidential information that is not intended for anyone else. Thank you.