[Esip-infoquality] Collaboration Area Poster - for Summer ESIP Meeting

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Mon Jun 20 22:15:55 EDT 2016

All,

Annie Burgess requested that all collaboration areas (cluster and committees) come up with posters for their respective areas. The link http://wiki.esipfed.org/images/2/2b/ESIP_IQ_Cluster_Poster_-_20160620.pdf  leads you to the final draft of our cluster's poster. I have had inputs on this from Ge Peng, Grace Peng, Sophie Hou and David Moroni and accounted for their comments. I would appreciate any comments you have by your  c.o.b. tomorrow (Tuesday June 21, 2016) so that I can finalize it on Wednesday and submit it for publication approval.

Thanks.
Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.