[Esip-infoquality] Collaboration Area Poster - for Summer ESIP Meeting

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Mon Jun 20 18:42:41 EDT 2016

All,

Annie Burgess requested that all collaboration areas (cluster and committees) come up with posters for their respective areas. I am attaching a reasonably final draft here for your quick review. I have had inputs on this from Ge Peng, Grace Peng, Sophie Hou and David Moroni and accounted for their comments. I would appreciate any comments you have by your  c.o.b. tomorrow (Tuesday June 21, 2016).

Thanks.
Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.