[Esip-infoquality] Collaboration Area Poster - for Summer ESIP Meeting

Robert R Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Tue Jun 21 11:57:20 EDT 2016

Rama -

The poster is pretty full, but one thought would be to explicitly
indicate the different kinds of stakeholders perspectives that are being
sought for the Information Quality Cluster. For example, it might be
worth mentioning data producers, curators, distributors, users, etc., on
the line that states "Membership is open ...".

Also, on the line that states "GEOSS Data Quality Guidelines", it might
be worth squeezing in " and GEO DMP Implementation Guidelines".

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134