[Esip-infoquality] Collaboration Area Poster - for Summer ESIP Meeting

Grace Peng grace at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 21 18:48:24 EDT 2016

Rama,
It looks good to me.
I have a minor grammer quibble.

Perhaps this would read more smoothly if we put a colon
between intermediaries and establish.

Data providers/distributors/intermediaries: establish, improve, and evolve
mechanisms to assist users in discovering and understanding data quality
information.

thanks for your hard work putting this together.

Grace

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Ruth Duerr via Esip-infoquality <
esip-infoquality at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> Hi Rama,
>
> Looks great (and sorry i haven’t been able to be as active as I’d like).
> You did see that I submitted a “citizen science” use case correct?
>
> Ruth
>
> On Jun 20, 2016, at 8:15 PM, Hampapuram Ramapriyan via Esip-infoquality <
> esip-infoquality at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:
>
> All,
> Annie Burgess requested that all collaboration areas (cluster and
> committees) come up with posters for their respective areas. The link
> http://wiki.esipfed.org/images/2/2b/ESIP_IQ_Cluster_Poster_-_20160620.pdf
>  leads you to the final draft of our cluster’s poster. I have had inputs
> on this from Ge Peng, Grace Peng, Sophie Hou and David Moroni and accounted
> for their comments. I would appreciate any comments you have by your
> c.o.b. tomorrow (Tuesday June 21, 2016) so that I can finalize it on
> Wednesday and submit it for publication approval.
> Thanks.
> Rama.
>

> H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)
> Science Systems and Applications, Inc.
> NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com
> (805) 402-7125
> (orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)
> *Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to
> obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or
> payment.*

Grace Peng, PhD
Atmospheric & Geoscience Research Data Archive
Computational & Information Systems Laboratory
303-497-1218