[Esip-infoquality] FW: abstract: Ensuring and Improving Information Quality for Earth Science Data and Products – Role of the ESIP Information Quality Cluster Decision

Ge Peng - NOAA Affiliate ge.peng at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 23 13:14:11 EDT 2016

Well done, Rama, and thanks for sharing the good news.

I am also impressed by the comments and suggestions from reviewers.

Cheers,

--- Peng

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Hampapuram Ramapriyan via Esip-infoquality
<esip-infoquality at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> I am pleased to inform you that the paper about the IQC we had submitted
> to the SciDataCon 2016 conference has been accepted fro an oral
> presentation. I look forward to seeing at least some of you at the meeting
> in Denver.
>
> Rama.

*Ge Peng, Ph.D*
*Research Scholar*
Cooperative Institute for Climate and Satellites - NC (CICS-NC)/NCSU and

NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

Center for Weather and Climate (CWC)

151 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801
+1 828 257 3009; ge.peng at noaa.gov

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1986-9115