[Esip-infoquality] Winter 2017 - ESIP Meeting

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Mon Oct 3 13:12:17 EDT 2016

All,

Please note that the call for session proposals is here for the Winter 2017 ESIP meeting to be held during January 11-13 in Bethesda, MD. Please put on your thinking caps and put for the ideas for one or more sessions of the Information Quality Cluster. It will be one of the agenda topics for our telecon next week (Oct. 13, 11:00 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern).

Thanks.

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.