[Esip-infoquality] No telecon this month

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue Jan 3 18:50:30 EST 2017

All,

Per our normal schedule, we would have had a telecon next week on Thursday. However, the Winter ESIP meeting is occurring next week. So, we will not have a telecon. We have an interesting session of the Information Quality Cluster titled Information Quality Cluster - Fostering Collaborations (see http://sched.co/9BKD). I will not be there in person because I cannot travel due to personal reasons. However, David Moroni and Ge Peng will lead the session. I will try to join remotely. We will have interesting brief presentations from invited panel members with plenty of time for an open discussion period. We would appreciate your active participation and contributions.

Thanks.

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.