[Esip-infoquality] FW: Invitation to present (remotely) at ESIP Information Quality Cluster

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Mon Jan 9 17:01:17 EST 2017

All,

>From one of the previous telecons, I had an action to invite some folks who had presented at the SciDataCon 2016 meeting to give us presentations at our IQC monthly telecons. I have now done so, and have received three responses so far. All of them are very interested in making presentations. We will schedule them one by one over the next few months. In the meanwhile, I am forwarding one of those responses.  Michael Diepenbroek has provided a link below to a new working group in RDA and asks if anyone from our  group would be attending the RDA plenary in Barcelona - April 5-7, 2017. Please let me know if you are, and I will communicate it to Michael.

Thanks.

Rama.

From: Michael Diepenbroek [mailto:mdiepenbroek at pangaea.de]
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2017 1:41 AM
To: 'Hampapuram Ramapriyan'
Cc: 'Moroni, David F. (JPL-398G)[Jet Propulsion Laboratory]'; 'Ge Peng - NOAA Affiliate'; mstocker at marum.de; 'Helena Cousijn'
Subject: AW: Invitation to present (remotely) at ESIP Information Quality Cluster

Dear Rama,

thanks for the invitation to join ESIP and to participate in one of your meetings. From my side this would be possible in March. I was wondering whether you or someone else from your group would be interested in joining the new WDS/RDA data fitness group (https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/assessment-data-fitness-use ). Will someone from your group be in Barcelona for the next RDA plenary?

best wishes

Michael

Michael Diepenbroek
PANGAEA Data Publisher -  <http://www.pangaea.de/> www.pangaea.de
 <http://www.marum.de/English/Page1.html> MARUM - Center for Marine Environmental Sciences
University Bremen
Hochschulring 18
POP 330 440
28359 Bremen
Phone ++49 421 218-65590, Fax ++49 421 218-65505
e-mail   <mailto:mdiepenbroek at pangaea.de> mdiepenbroek at pangaea.de