[Esip-infoquality] IQC Interest survey and monthly telecon scheduling poll

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Mon Feb 27 19:47:43 EST 2017

All,

Thanks to those of you who have already answered the poll I had sent for deciding upon the telecon schedule for IQC. If you have not done so, I would appreciate your filling in the spreadsheet referenced below as soon as possible to help me make the decision. Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uwb1ScTBpdCx1-9T9SRJG8PXoPxdZiWvXxOITkk8YHQ/edit#gid=0

I would like to note that this year, we are trying to increase collaborations with people and groups that have traditionally not been exposed to our work - applications users, non-IQC clusters in ESIP and entities external to ESIP. Invited speakers to the IQC monthly telecons are a step in that direction as well, and we have speakers set for March through June right now. Your ideas for broadening our collaborations are most welcome. Below is a link to a survey:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SLPH8PwU_u0mHOY07I7-umuUS9Fatewk_TAqzGNoKcY/edit#gid=0

I have requested Michael Diepenbroek (Head of the PANGAEA group and Managing Director of WDS-PANGAEA), the scheduled speaker for our March 9th telecon for details about his presentation. I will forward them to you all as soon as I receive them.

I would appreciate your attention to both the spreadsheets mentioned above at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.

Rama.

(On behalf of Chairs of the ESIP Information Quality Cluster:

H. K. "Rama" Ramapriyan, Ge Peng and David Moroni)

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.