[Esip-infoquality] Sorry - another poll for scheduling

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Mon Mar 13 19:20:32 EDT 2017

All,

>From the responses I have received on this poll, it appears that all Tuesdays and the third Thursday will work for all who responded. It helped to change the time to 8 AM Pacific (11 AM Eastern). Since we have been having the telecons on second Thursdays, I recommend that we change to second Tuesdays, so that we will be close to the dates we had previously scheduled. I have sent a request to all our invited speakers for April, May and June to confirm that this will work for them. One concern is about the speaker from Australia scheduled for June. It will be very early in the morning (like 2 or 3 AM), so we may need to make an exception in June.

Rama.

From: Hampapuram Ramapriyan [mailto:hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 4:18 PM
To: 'esip-infoquality at lists.esipfed.org'
Subject: Sorry - another poll for scheduling

All,

Thanks to those of you who attended the telecon today, and also those that filled out the poll related to scheduling future telecons. It became clear during the telecon today that the time 2-3 EDT that we had on the poll would not work for some key people who have been regular participants at the telecons. It was suggested that we try an earlier time in the day. So I am creating a new poll. I would appreciate your filling these as soon as possible so that we can inform the invited speakers of the change.

Here is the link to the Google sheet with the new poll:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16pidO05zT-cLrNqLRuUVEP7CWSZc_HIfbcrZf8sCoWg/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for your patience with this.

Rama.

PS - we may need to make an exception for June - we have an invited speaker from Australia. It would be unkind to ask him to speak at 3 AM his time!

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.