[Esip-infoquality] IQC December 2017 Telecon Cancelled

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Fri Jan 5 17:15:20 EST 2018

All,
Happy New Year to all!
The ESIP winter meeting is occurring next week, when we would otherwise have had our January telecon. So, we will cancel the telecon and resume them in February. In the meanwhile, we have two great IQC sessions at the ESIP meeting. While I am not going to be there in person, I will be joining the sessions remotely and look forward to good participation and great results!
Regards,
Rama.