[Esip-infoquality] Information Quality Cluster's Uncertainty White Paper

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue Feb 20 23:07:53 EST 2018

All,

This is just gentle nudge and a reminder about the uncertainty white paper which we have been talking about for the last couple of months. During the telecon last Tuesday we talked about the white paper and emphasized that we have an open invitation for people to participate as contributors (coauthors or reviewers). The outline of the white paper is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vj0UArMaURuOt8-7A6NlelXSvcWb6LmYAypezszqvWA/edit. This outline will be open for comments and revisions until March 13, 2018. We would appreciate your looking it over, commenting and adding any references we should consider.

Also, please drop an e-mail to me about your interest in contributing as a coauthor or reviewer on or before March 13. We would like to finalize the outline at that time and discuss writing assignments.

Thanks.

Rama.

(On behalf of IQC co-chairs: H. K. (Rama) Ramapriyan, Ge Peng, and David Moroni)

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.