[Esip-infoquality] No IQC telecon next week

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue Jul 3 11:26:14 EDT 2018

All,

Normally we would have our monthly telecon the second Tuesday which is next week. However, given that the ESIP meeting will be the following week and many of us will be meeting face-to-face in a couple of sessions,  we will cancel the telecon this month. Those of you who are not able to attend the ESIP meeting in Tucson, AZ should be able to join us remotely via GoToMeeting. The ESIP meeting schedule is available at http://meetings.esipfed.org/ (click on Schedule tab).

Have a happy and safe July 4 holiday!

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.