[Esip-infoquality] IQC wiki - Presnetations

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Fri Oct 12 13:56:39 EDT 2018

All,

Just a reminder. The presentations from monthly meetings are available at http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/IQ_Presentations. I just updated the list with the most recent one given by Peter Cornillon. Most of you should find it interesting.

Next month, Ge Peng will be talking about the WMO Stewardship Maturity Model for Climate Data.

Again, any ideas for future presentations? Please populate the google sheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tJ-YLQEKJP28tI53dxc7EkmqrLe8y2z8WG8TBDwfWRY/edit#gid=0.

Cheers,

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.