[Esip-infoquality] IQC session ideas for Summer ESIP Meeting

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Mon Apr 8 16:12:01 EDT 2019

All,

During our last telecon, we had a very brief discussion  about getting session proposal ideas for the Summer ESIP meeting. In collaboration with Peng and David, I have put down one idea at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UbTC1xzHn62VllqiypoyLz8ycSWi1lUmpnRyU3O_zik/edit?usp=sharing.

Comments on this are welcome, as are ideas for other potential sessions. Please note that the deadline for posting session proposals is April 26. This will be three days after our next telecon. If you have thoughts for sessions other than the one I have posted on the Google doc above, please include them in the Google doc before April 20, so that we will have a chance to look at them before the April 23 telecon.

Thanks.

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.