[Esip-infoquality] Reminder - Monthly Telecon - August 27, 11:00-12:00 (PT)

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue Aug 20 14:39:36 EDT 2019

All,

Please mark your calendars for our regular monthly telecon which will be held next Tuesday [August 27, 11:00-12:00 (PDT), a.k.a. 14:00-15:00 (EDT)]. Rose Borden, our ESIP Community Fellow who has been supporting the Information Quality Cluster, will be giving a presentation titled: "Assessing Planetary Data Access and Use". A brief abstract is given below:

There are multiple locations and interfaces where potential data users can discover and access planetary data. A survey was sent to planetary scientists to determine where they go to find planetary data for their work and their experiences doing so.

The agenda for the telecon is at the usual notes page - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4wEmY48qpP7cDrbqV7tppkZ3q0GGkJNz_glvu4C2RI/edit. Please look it over and see if you want to add anything.

Thanks.

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.