[Esip-machinelearning] [Reminder] Machine Learning Cluster Monthly Call - January 2020 (1/17, 12PM EST)

Yuhan Douglas Rao yuhan.rao at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 09:03:03 EST 2020

Dear ESIP-ML members,

It was great to see many of you at ESIP Winter meeting this week. Hope you
all had a smooth trip traveling back!
This is just a reminder of our monthly call next Friday (1/17/2020 12pm
EST). The meeting agenda will be made available in our cluster meeting
document bit.ly/ESIP-ML before the call next week.
If you have any topic that you want to be included in the agenda, please
let Anne or me know in advance.
The meeting coordinate is included at the end of this email. Looking
forward to talking with many of you next Friday!

Best,
Yuhan Rao
ESIP Machine Learning Cluster Community Fellow

Monthly meeting information:

When: Every third Friday of each month (unless further announced via the
machine learning cluster email list-serve).

How-to: Everyone can attend the virtual meeting through GoToMeeting or call
in via phone.

- Link to join the GoToMeeting via computer, tablet or smartphone:

             https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/422305101.

- Number to dial using phone: US: +1 (571) 317-3122 (access code:
422-305-101)

[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao
*Postdoctoral Research Scholar*
North Carolina Institute for Climate Studies (NCICS) <https://ncics.org/>