[Esip-machinelearning] [Reminder] Machine Learning Cluster Monthly Call - January 2020 (1/17, 12PM EST)

Yuhan Douglas Rao yuhan.rao at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 15:01:58 EST 2020

Hi all,

Happy belated  New Year! This is just a friendly reminder of our cluster's
monthly call this Friday 12pm EST. The working meeting agenda is in our
cluster meeting document bit.ly/ESIP-ML.

Talk to you all tomorrow!
Best,

[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao
*Postdoctoral Research Scholar*