[Esip-machinelearning] ESIP Machine Learning Cluster February Call

Yuhan Douglas Rao yuhan.rao at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 16:15:00 EST 2020

Dear ESIP Machine Learning cluster,

This is just a friendly reminder of our monthly call tomorrow (2/21) at
12pm EST. The tentative agenda can be found in our cluster document
bit.ly/ESIP-ML.
Looking forward to talking with you tomorrow. If you have any topics that
want to discuss during the call, please let Anne or me know.

Best,
[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao
*Postdoctoral Research Scholar*
North Carolina Institute for Climate Studies (NCICS) <https://ncics.org/>