[Esip-machinelearning] ESIP Machine Learning Cluster February Call

Yuhan Douglas Rao yuhan.rao at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 15:58:16 EST 2020

Dear all,

Happy Friday! This is a friendly reminder for our monthly cluster
teleconference next Friday (2/21) at 12pm EST. The meeting agenda will be
available in our meeting document (bit.ly/ESIP-ML) next week before our
call. You can join the meeting as instructed below:

How-to: Everyone can attend the virtual meeting through GoToMeeting or call
in via phone.

- Link to join the GoToMeeting via computer, tablet or smartphone:

             https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/422305101.

- Number to dial using phone: US: +1 (571) 317-3122 (access code:
422-305-101)

Please let me or Anne know if you have any specific topics that want to
discuss during the call. See you all next Friday and have a wonderful long
weekend!

Best,

[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao
*Postdoctoral Research Scholar*